Hannah Paige had a Fancy Nancy Birthday party! Grandma Carla introduced us to the Fancy Nancy books last year. She bought her two books and said that Hannah was definitely ready for the series because she talked so well for a two-year old. I was just brainstorming when I asked Hannah if she would like to have a Fancy Nancy party and she NEVER let me forget that was what she wanted. Hannah's parents ended up having a blast planning it and helping each other get ready. Her mommy has the ideas of what it would look like and her daddy makes the ideas come alive. I don't know what we do without Daddy because we make such a good team!!!
The Invitation

The Party Pictures















The Party Favors

A Few Details
We served lemonade from a fancy silver coffee/tea service that had a spout because Hannah LOVES to use the spout
We had a Fancy Nancy story time with Ms. Pam, a former reading specialist and BFF of mommy's
We had "Fancy" cupcakes
We gave Diego jumpropes to the boys for a party favor
2 comments:
We are still sad we had to miss the party. We love Fancy Nancy at our house too. I am ready for them to come out with more books.
We missed you all too. I love that you comment on my blog. Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment