Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ella Is Crawling

Little Miss Ella is crawling/scooting. She gets from point A to point B and everywhere in between. This is way harder than just having one because we have potential choking hazards all over the place now. Three year old toys are not baby friendly. I am on my toes!!! Incidentally, Hannah started crawling at seven months too!

Here is a video that kind of captures today's activities, but of course I could never catch her on video when she was going full speed to get what she really wanted!



1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Just today I was getting so frustrated at the 1 year old in a 3 year old world. The not safe toys are usually kept out of reach but there seem to be some that escape. Our problem tends to be climbing, especially on Katherine's stool in the bathroom. It keeps me on my toes.