Today we went to a book signing with Peter Rabbit
Here's Peter Rabbit
Here's Hannah & Ella waiting to get Peter to sign their book
Hannah gets right down to business and tries to hand Peter their book
Peter says, "where's my hug?" and Ella says, "where's my mommy?"
Our signed copy
Peter says, "Where's my hug Ella?" & Ella says Bye!Bye! Peter! I'm outta here
After spending time with Peter the Rabbit, we went to have a little picnic and enjoy the beautiful weather. Our boy scout (AKA J or Daddy)was not with us so I tried to think of everything he would think of for this adventure today and I thought I had been a pretty good girl scout myself until I realized I forgot the wipes for our picnic and Ella's shoes.
So here are most of our strawberries on Ella's dress.
I never even mentioned not touching the flowers today. Look at my sweeties walkin' the line!

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is so fun with Hannah!



I found out today that she can do a somersault. We haven't taken gymnastics yet and whenever she attempted to do one, she would always roll to the side, but not today. I asked her when she perfected her move and she informed me that it was at school. "In gross motor skills."
Let's Play!


NOT A CHANCE! They are becoming inseparable.
"Hi guys!"
I found out today that she can do a somersault. We haven't taken gymnastics yet and whenever she attempted to do one, she would always roll to the side, but not today. I asked her when she perfected her move and she informed me that it was at school. "In gross motor skills."
Ella thinks she will try to separate from Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment