Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Millions of Peaches, Peaches For Free

It was so beautiful today! The girls and I spent most of the afternoon enjoying and taking in our backyard and praising and thanking Jesus for the beauty around us that He created. We made a few delightful discoveries. We have a pear tree and a peach tree and always have pears, but have NEVER had PEACHES in the almost 6 years we've lived here. Look what I saw today!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeee!


I also noticed our rose bushes scaling the fence!
Our Honeysuckle all the way from J's mom's house in Mississippi is outta control and smells ohhhh so goooooood!
Ella finally had her Hannah. Since this was a school day for Hannah, Ella asked with raised eyebrows and an inquisitive voice ALL DAY "Haaaanuhhh"?


Hannah multi-tasking talking to Mama Sue and sliding!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness! Hannah looks SO MUCH LIKE JAMES in that last picture!