This morning started out a little rough. Can you guess why???

Not a drop of coffee

But who needs it when you've got these little joybells around?

Only the finest table manners when daddy's not home

I had to settle on hot tea so Hannah wanted to join me, which then led to a tea party. After our sleepy, fun morning, we went to Mama Sue's and Papa's and they took us to lunch. It was a new yummy place that makes their own root beer with cane sugar. I think Hannah had one bite of fish and then shared a big dessert plate with her Papa! That's what GRANDparents are for!

My dainty little doll

And sweet daddy (because he wasn't so sweet earlier in the evening) made this for me on the refrigerator, took a pic and sent it to me via email while I was doing this blog entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment