Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Month Dr. Appointment

We went for Ella's check-up on 2/9/09. She weighed in at 13 pounds, 12 ounces and she is 24 1/4 for height. She is in the 97th percentile for height and 98th percentile for weight. AND I thought she wasn't getting much breast milk!



Since I didn't start this blog until right before Ella was born, I am going to post Hannah's stats at this same time for our memory. At Hannah's two month appointment, she was 23 inches for height and 11 pounds, 12 1/2 ounces. This is the 75th percentile for height and weight. Ella had a head start because she got to wait until she was ready to make her appearance into this world and Hannah was forced (induced) into the world two weeks before she was ready.


1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Look at that gigantic hair accessory. I have to look at your stash tomorrow.