This is what the Davis family will be eating this month (and last month). Fortunately, someone let me in on a wonderful way to feed my family healthy meals in a way that only a wife and mother of a toddler and a newborn could understand. They are freshly made and frozen by a local caterer. I have found that I am a much nicer person and feel a whole lot better about life when I know my house is clean and my family is healthfully fed. A friend of mine mentioned getting together soon with some other moms to make dinners and freeze them. I am all over that and have even considered doing a dinner co-op with friends in the neighborhood since I don't have a whole lot of time to plan out or make meals these days, but in the meantime this system works so well for us. I still do a couple of meals a week or we get take out, but to have these heavenly meals on hand each day is a LIFESAVER! I'm still working on the clean house matter, so if I'm not nice you know why!
1 comment:
This sounds like a good product, although I personally love the dinner co-op idea. Imagine not having to defrost anything or scare up fresh salad or side dish ingredients. The total luxury of having someone else cook and deliver your dinner for free! is beyond comprehension unless it's happened to you. If been doing dinner co-ops for over 10 years and I adore it. Check it this website if you need more motivation:
www.dinner-coops.com
Post a Comment