Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Preschool & Gym Day

Is this girl ready for school or what? Twice this year her teachers have asked me "what did you feed her for breakfast?" This year she has gone two days a week from 9-2:30. I would prefer she go just one day, but that's not an option due to the curriculum. She loves her school and being in Preschool 3's. For sure, she definitely doesn't want to hear any talk about next year in PreK or Ms. Wilson not still being her teacher!



While Hannah is at school on Tuesdays, I run over to the gym with a friend. We call it "dance class". They offer "babysitting", but of course I'd rather have my own eye on my Ella. Here's our awesome instructor Jeane.

so this is what my SUPER SWEET baby girl does for an HOUR, while we dance! She is soooooo good! Everyone is amazed at how perfect she is IN THERE! Ha! I'm so very thankful for little things like this that allow me to do what I need to do without the added stress of wondering if she is okay! Thank you Lord.



No comments: