Sunday, May 16, 2010

Davis Dailies

What have the Davis girls been up to and not into the last couple of weeks?
Climbing trees




Sharing chairs



Playing at parks and eating honeysuckle on the trails
Passing out on the way home from sheer exhaustion after a day at Mama Sue & Papa's

Not EVER wanting to let go of their mommy


Constantly asking for "Isss" (Ice)

Reaching into my tea to get ice


Trying


Succeeding and chomping



The "I did it" look

Back for more and how can mommy say no to that face?

Got it again and it's "Coood" (cold)


Always having to pose for the paparazzi



And being quite the little comedians!



3 comments:

Emily Tenner said...

Such sweet and beautiful little girls!! I can see they have a sister bond already and I LOVE how they pose together!! Precious outfits too! :-) Ella is just like her Mommy wanting that yummy ice!

p.s. I LOVE Hannah's nap mat in the previous post! So, so cute!

Audra Laney said...

Hi Kathryn! You commented on my blog not long ago asking about what jobs I've found to be flexible in nursing. I happened to run across that post today and see your comment from May 2. So sorry it took a while to respond!

Kathryn--I'm so sorry it's taken me over a month to respond to your question! My favorite thing is doing shots--easy, flexible, and very little paperwork. A lot of times, clinics want people to work PRN for 1 hour or 4 hours to go on location to give B12 injections, flu injections, etc at job sites or schools. The pay is a little less than you'd make on the floor, but a few hours of work will cover a couple of bills in our household. In my previous place of employment, I went PRN and worked just one day a week. Other women worked anywhere from 2+days/week to once a month. The only problem with that is keeping up with the educational materials, check offs, etc. Sometimes that takes up more time than you actually spend on the job and you don't get paid for the extra stuff. (At least they didn't pay you where I worked.)

Your girls' outfits in these pictures are so precious! Sisters are a huge blessing--mine is my best friend! Your girls are lucky to have that!

Ashley said...

Was blog hopping and wanted to say hi! Your girls are just beautiful.

My son does the same thing and is ALWAYS asking for ice...sometimes it is just a cup full of crushed ice..he LOVE it HA!

Have a great rest of the week.
-Ashley-