Hannah had her first ballet recital at the beginning of December. She had the sweetest little class! It ended up that one family even goes to the new church we joined and Audrey and Hannah are in the same Sunday School class together. We are so excited about that.At the end of the semester, the moms and daughters had bonded so well that the teachers opened a class for the next semester for the same group of girls to keep them together and they were glad to do it. It was a precious, precious class!!!
At the dress rehearsal, Hannah did not participate so I anticipated the actual recital to be the same, but my little star SURPRISED us. She danced her precious little heart out the night of the recital. She got going and never stopped! She was jumping on that stage and remembering her routine like never before. It was definitely a proud and joyful moment for her mommy as well as such a shocker and VERY entertaining and hilarious. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. I do remember telling her throughout the day that Daddy and Papa were going to be at the recital and to dance for them when she got on stage. I think that is what she did. She also did something else that kept everyone laughing. At the end of their performance, they all came back out to get their awards. When Hannah received her trophy, she did not exit off the stage with everyone else. She kept showing it to the audience and enjoying the spotlight.
Front and Center with trophy
Still not leaving the stage...
Ms. Horn helping Hannah off the stage!
We don't own a camcorder, so I borrowed one. I just found out the other day that the friend I borrowed it from accidentally erased over Hannah's recital, so this is a video done with our camera. It is not good, but all I have besides the memories in my heart and mind. Hannah is at the very left end.
Doing her routine

Mommy trying to record and watch her baby girl dance
1 comment:
how fun! she looks adorable! We miss you guys- your girls are getting SO BIG!!!
Post a Comment