My sweet Hannah decided to try on shoes and the most expensive ones at that. Out of the entire selection, she chose a few Christian Louboutin beauties. Her mama has never even tried on a pair of these.
Next she decided to hit the make-up counter, more quickly than I could intervene.
Next they hit the mirrors in Neiman Marcus and entertained themselves while Tiffany and I made
appointments (and snapped some pictures)
Ella Kate kicking back in the stroller at the time, back in March. This would NEVER happen now. What a difference a few months makes!
This is in the children's section at Neiman's which we passed through to get somewhere else, but there was no "passing through" with these little shoppers.
Especially with the expert Ella Kate. I never taught this girl how to look through the racks. I can't even remember doing this with her! I promise she was just born like this! This one is all about fashion, clothing and jewelry. Mama Sue says she is very prissy just like her mama supposedly was when she was a little girl. Ha!
She really is so funny with how seriously she is looking at each one! She's 27 months here.
These three are finished shopping and take a break while Ella finishes up!
Lunchtime!
Sweet "Baby Autumn" as Ella Kate likes to refer to her as.
My Hannah can not only shop, but she can take a good picture too! Here are the little fashionplates' mama's. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment