Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ella and Hannah at 3 months

Hello milestones! I put Ella on her mat on her back and when I returned to the room, she was on her stomach!!! I had caught her doing this a few days before:



























Here is Hannah at 4 months rolling around all ways:

Here is Hannah at 3 months grabbing objects and inserting them into her mouth!


Ella has been in size 3 diapers for about two months now and wears 6-12 months. The six months clothes are not long enough for her and it ends up looking like she's wearing capris! Slow down big girl!!!
This is a 6 month outfit
She will go in her swing, exersaucer, bouncy seats, or mats for maybe 5 minutes and then she'll scream. At 3 months, Ella has had her first antibiotic for fluid in one of her ears that I chose to treat (I consider hearing quite important).

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

We had our first antibiotic for an ear infection this month too. I hated it but we were getting on an airplane and I could not wait to see if it took care of itself. She is a cutie!